Friday, August 28, 2009

Appropriate Title: Half-Baked Mom

Well- If I thought I could really keep up in writing a blog, you'll know that this is just the first of many of my crazy and unachievable projects that I dream up.

Maybe you know that I can be overly practical, so I temper that number-crunching, ultra-analytical side with some plain silliness. Luckily, I have two kids and a husband who tolerate and even support this part of me.

Don't expect complete photo journal descriptions of craft projects, completed recipe books or even fleshed out blog posts. This is my workspace - a place for brainstorming, not bow-tying at the end of the project. Another title "Work, In Process", because that's what life is...whether the work is for my family, my community or my paycheck..it's work. Just because it's work, doesn't mean it can't be fun or just half-baked.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment